Leader of the Pack Canine Institute’s
Boarding Program / Pet Sitting
Voted #1 in the Lehigh Valley 6 Years in a Row!
SUMMER VACATION BOARDING REMINDER:
A 4 hour temperament evaluation is required if your pet has taken a 6 month or longer hiatus from LOPCI’s Daycare or Boarding program’s. This evaluation must be scheduled before bringing your pet in for their boarding stay. If your pet qualifies for needing an evaluation and you fail to call and schedule it in a timely manner, private accommodations may be required and additional fee’s may be incurred. Please call 610-366-8282 if you think your pet has not been in daycare or boarding within the last 6 months. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation with this as we strive to keep all of our canine guests safe, happy and healthy.
Food must come in a sealed container.
We do not accept any bowls, bedding or toys.
All dogs must be wearing a regular nylon collar on them.
We recommend packing extra food for your pets stay.
All medications must come in their original prescribed bottle.
All dogs must be up to date on their shots in order to stay with us. Be sure to call your vet before dropping your dog off.
Evaluations are required after not seeing your pet for over 6 months. Call us if you are not sure when the last time your pet came in for day care or boarding.
Any questions, please call 610-366-8282 before coming in.
Sleepovers are an extension of LOPCI Day Care services and include regular day care services to all dogs spending the night. Our overnight guests have several options for their sleeping comfort. We want your pet to feel at home and stay over in an atmosphere that keeps them in their routine. LOPCI can safely crate your pet in an appropriately sized crate if you prefer. We also offer private quarters for comfort and safety in cage free BOARDING ROOMS WITH BEDS. Daily walks are available as an option for all overnight stays. All of the dogs in our care get special personal attention from our staff. Both weekday and weekend bookings are available. Our guests enjoy a full day of free play each day before retiring for the night, so not to worry…they’re still running with the pack!
(IF YOUR DOG COMES IN WITH FLEA AND TICK TREATMENTS ON THEIR BACK THEY WILL BE PRIVATE FOR 24 HOURS – EXTRA RATES AND FEES MAY APPLY).
The following is required for enrollment:
- We accept all dogs of all ages. If your dog is over six months of age, he or she must be neutered or spayed to be enrolled in our Day Care program.
- LOPCI can not accept any female that is going through a heat cycle – if you have questions, please call 610-366-8282.
- All dogs must be current on Distemper, Rabies, Bordatella and Canine Influenza vaccinations. In addition, all dogs must be negative for a stool test for parasites in the last 6 months. We can not accept any pet without proof of shot records in paper format from a veterinary professional – no exceptions.
- Each dog must undergo an initial behavior assessment to determine enrollment eligibility, please call us to schedule your pets evaluation.
- Leader of the Pack Canine Institute LLC reserves the right to turn away any dog we deem unsuitable for this environment.
- Signed waivers are required for enrollment. To access all required forms for Day Care and Boarding click here.
- Food must be brought in a sealed container with a lid. We do not accept open bags of food or loose ziplock bags of food. Any food not brought in a sealed container will not be accepted.
- We do not accept any bowls, bedding or toys. Any bowls, bedding, toys or scoopers will not be accepted – no exceptions.
- Any dog dropped off after 6:30AM must have already been fed their breakfast. Any dog dropped off after 6:30AM will not be included on the morning feeding schedule.
- Any dog dropped off after 11:00AM must have already been fed their lunch. Any dog dropped off after 11:00AM will not be included on the afternoon feeding schedule.
- Any dog dropped off after 4:00PM must have already been fed their dinner. Any dog dropped off after 4pm will not be included on the evening feeding schedule.
- Tours of the facility must be scheduled ahead of time. Please call 610-366-8282 to schedule a tour of our facility. Walk in tours are often NOT able to be accommodated.
- Evaluations are required after a 6 month or longer hiatus from our Day Care/ Boarding programs – no exceptions. Please make sure you call ahead if you are not sure how long its been since we last saw your pet.
- Read our Rules & Regulations page for a complete list of all our requirements. Any dog brought in for Boarding without all or some of our requirements may be turned away.
Boarding Pick-up and Drop-off Hours:
Monday – Friday 6:30am-6:00pm
For the safety of your pet and all others staying with us: If you drop your pet off AFTER 4 PM there is a chance they may be private boarded for their first night. Extra rates & fees may be applied. If you are planning on dropping off after 4PM please CALL US: 610-366-8282 and let us know ahead of time. We appreciate your cooperation. We strive to keep ALL dogs safe, happy and healthy while staying with us at LOPCI.
Boarding Rates & Options:
Boarding: STANDARD ACCOMMODATIONS (Day Care Evaluation Required PRIOR to drop off)
Our standard overnight price is $37.00 Per 24 hour period. (INCLUDES FULL DAY OF DAY CARE) Please note: For your dogs safety, any check in after 4PM will be set up with private accommodations for your dogs first night. Extra fees may apply.
Boarding: PRIVATE ACCOMMODATIONS (No Day Care Evaluation Necessary)
Our private overnight price starts at $43.00 Per 24 hour period. (INCLUDES 5 WALKS A DAY) Private boarding rates will vary for your dogs specific needs. Please call us to discuss how to make your pets stay as comfortable and stress free as possible. 610-366-8282.
Multiple dog discounts are available:
25% DISCOUNT for any additional dog within the same family.
Discounts are available for extended stays:
10% Boarding DISCOUNT for 8 consecutive nights or longer.
15% Boarding DISCOUNT for 15 consecutive nights or longer.
20% Boarding DISCOUNT for 22 consecutive nights or longer.
There is an additional fee of $3.00 for feedings that require LOPCI House Food. This $3.00 charge covers any feeding up to 2 cups twice a day (4 cups total in one day).
There is an additional fee of $2.00 per application of medications. Extra rates may apply if your pet requires special needs while boarding with us. Please call 610-366-8282 to discuss how we can make your pets stay as comfortable as possible.
There is an additional, discounted day fee of $16.00 for any pickup outside of the 24hr time period. Pickup around the same time as drop off to avoid this fee.
There is an additional $6.00 fee for any pre-approved pickups after 5PM on Weekends & 6PM on Weekdays (No later than 7PM). If you are running late, please call 610-366-8282 to let us know. Late pickups are not guaranteed and may result in your pet staying overnight if you can not make it by time of closing.
Please note that ANY dog that has previously PASSED our day care evaluation but has taken a 3 month or longer hiatus from doggie day care will be subject to a ‘slow introduction’ into our day care room. This ‘slow intro’ is a way for our staff to ensure that your pet safely enters the day care room. Our staff will ensure that your pet has maintained their previous socialization skills over the period of time that we have not seen them. ‘Slow intro’ fee’s range from $10 to $15. We require an appointment be made before drop off. If you fail to schedule a ‘slow intro’ appointment your pet may not be able to enter our day care room. Please call 610-366-8282 to schedule your pets ‘slow intro’ appointment if you have not brought your dog to our day care facility within the last 3 months. We appreciate your cooperation with this policy. Our number one priority is the safety and well being of ALL dogs in our care and we take any appropriate steps necessary to do so.