The Himalayan Dog Chew is a healthy alternative to bones and rawhide dog chews. Made by hand using an ancient Nepalese 3-month smoking method, this hard cheese dog chew is easy to digest and long-lasting for hours of chewing fun.
Himalayan Dog Chews are gluten-free, lactose-free and contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The delicious natural cheese flavor will keep your dog happy, and you’ll be happy knowing you are providing him or her with a healthy, high-protein, low-fat treat.
As well, you will know you are helping to support one of the world’s most impoverished nations. Over 3,000 Nepalese farmers contribute to the making of Himalayan Dog Chews. The Himalayan Corporation operates under the Beyond Fair Trade policy, purchasing ingredients and chews directly from farmers of Nepal.
Himalayan Dog Chew
• 100% Natural
• Easy to digest
• No preservatives
• No binding agents
• High-protein and low-fat
• No artificial colors or flavors
• Hand-made using only 3 ingredients: yak and cow milk, salt and lime
How it works:
Himalayan Dog Chews are made of very hard yak and cow milk cheese in a 3-month smoking process, giving it a bone-like consistency. However, unlike bones or rawhide chews, Himalayan Dog Chews are easily digestible and provide a good source of protein.
• Offer as a nutritious supplement to your dog’s diet, or use as a training treat.
• After opening, store the chew in a dry place. The chew will go bad if it sits on moisture for more than one hour if your dog is not chewing on it.
• The Himalayan Dog Chew has an expiration date of approximately 4 years from the date of opening the package, as long as it is kept in dry conditions.
Tip: When a small piece of chew is left over, it can be placed in the microwave for 45 seconds, at which point it will puff up. This can be offered back to your dog after cooling for 2 minutes, when it can be eaten as a cheese puff.